Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Stamkos ok and Hedman is even more normal

During practice today Stamkos flew into the boards after getting tangled up in Mike Smith's stick. Smith was trying to poke check the puck, and instead got his stick caught in Stamkos' stick. Stamkos is ok, he said it was "nothing serious".

Hedman's baseline tests came back today, even more normal than the test he took during training camp. Hedman, turning into a comedian joked "Maybe I need a couple more hits,". Tocchet expects to play him on Thursday against the Lightning.

Both Lecavalier and St. Louis missed practice today due to a "body maintenance" and "recovery day" today.

Drew Miller was put on waivers to send him down to the AHL, we should know by 12pm tomorrow if he clears.

3 comments:

  1. Tocchet expects to play him on Thursday against the Lightning? I guess that head hit is serious Heh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it wasn't that serious, right now, I'll take any scoring we can get from the team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time reading around your post as I read it extensively. Thanks for writing about this!

    Regards,
    Gold

    ReplyDelete